It has always been our characteristic to work with transparency and responsibility, including the use of data we receive. We reaffirm our commitment to protect and protect everyone’s data and privacy, supported by the rules and regulations established by the laws in force.
In case of disagreement in whole or in part with this document, it is recommended not to use the website or to fill in any personal data requested for this purpose.
✓ Ensure that you understand what personal data we collect;
✓ Indicate the purposes for which we collect and use your personal data;
✓ Inform with whom we share personal data;
✓ Explain how we use shared personal data;
✓ Clarify what are the rights of the holders in relation to their personal data collected and processed by Pontaltech;
✓ Provide access to a communication channel for questions, information, complaints or, furthermore, for the exercise of rights related to personal data or this Policy;
✓ Inform the mechanisms to guarantee the inviolability to privacy and the appropriate protection of personal data.
Like many other sites, Pontaltech uses log files that record visitors to the Platform, this being a standard procedure for hosting companies and part of service analysis. The information contained in the log files includes: Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, ISP (Internet Service Provider), timestamp, reference/output pages, and in some cases the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the Platform, track a user’s movement through the Platform, and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
The information collected depends largely on the interaction that occurs between you and Pontaltech, most of which can be categorized according to the following:
For service operations (i) operate, maintain, administer and improve the Platform; (ii) manage and communicate with you regarding your service account if you have one, including sending service announcements, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative and support messages; (iii) process payments you make through the Platform; (iv) to better understand your needs and interests and personalize your experience with the Platform; (v) send product information by email (vi) to respond to your requests, questions and comments related to the Platform.
We disclose personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
According to the General Data Protection Act (LGPD), you have the following rights:
✓ If you wish to access your personal information that Pontaltech collects, you may do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided in the “How to contact us” header below.
✓ Holders of a Pontaltech account may review, update, correct or delete personal information in their registration profile by logging into their account. Holders of a Pontaltech account may also contact us to perform the above or if you have additional requests or questions.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Access to data controlled by our customers. Pontaltech has no direct relationship with individuals whose personal information is contained in the custom user fields processed by our Platform. An individual seeking to access, or seek to correct, change or delete personal information provided by our users must forward their request directly to the bot owner.
We will retain the personal information we process on behalf of our users for as long as necessary to provide our services or indefinitely to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements. If required by law, we will delete personal information by deleting it from our database.
12.1 Security breach warning
If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you or your customers, Pontaltech will notify you as soon as possible and subsequently report the action we take in response to the Incident Response Plan.
We remind you that the security of your data does not depend solely on us, so you should also always be attentive to our guidelines:
• It is important that you protect your information from unauthorized access to your computer or mobile device (mobile phones, tablets, etc.), accounts, and passwords. If there is use of password, it must always be personal and non-transferable, that is, it should not be shared with third parties, not even family members;
• Keep your passwords secure and never share them with third parties;
• Do not use your name, date of birth, common words, sequential numbers (e.g. 12345) or easily verifiable information about you in your passwords. Also avoid very short passwords;
• Avoid using the same password for your important accounts or other Platforms;
• Always keep your computer’s antivirus program up to date. If you do not have an antivirus, we recommend that you install one as soon as possible;
• Shared computers are not always trusted. Whenever you access a website on a shared computer, make sure that you have ended your browsing when you finish accessing the site. The exit option varies from site to site and may be available on pages such as “Logout”, “Log out”, “Sign out”, etc.
• Never allow your browser to automatically save your password on shared devices. Even on private devices, we do not recommend allowing the browser to remember your password;
• Always keep your web browser up to date as directed by the manufacturer. The upgrade process varies by browser;
• When accessing the internet in public places, be careful that people close to you cannot see what you are doing, your password and your personal data;
• Make sure you are using a secure connection. Internet browsers generally display a padlock next to the site address at the top of the window (SSL technology) to illustrate that you are in a secure environment. You can click the padlock and get more information about the certificate and the website itself before proceeding. Although the default is the display of a padlock next to the website address, each internet browser has distinct functionality and can operate in different ways. If you have questions about this feature, we suggest that you refer to the user manual of your internet browser.
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information based on our legitimate business interests, we will clarify to you what these legitimate business interests are, in accordance with the consent provided, pursuant to Articles 7, items I and IX, and 8th LGPD.
If you have questions or need more information about the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided in the “How to contact us” header below.
For your convenience, the date of the last update of this Policy is at the end of the date of the last update.
Lee, Brock, Camargo Advogados
Last updated: September 29, 2021.